Friday, April 27, 2007

Olympics

I'm sorry, but I can't help it I am a sports freak so that's why I have been talking about sports mostly. In an article that I just recently read six Australian Olympic athletes were banned from the Olympics forever because "The Austrians were found guilty of possessing prohibited substances and taking part in a doping conspiracy." What I found funny was that none of those athletes failed the drug tests but were still banned. Basically the IOC (International Olympic Committee) banned those athletes because they were thinking about taking the drugs. In my opinion if they did not take the drugs and took part in the events with a fair manner then they should not be banned.

Here's is the article which I took the quote from

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/news?slug=ap-iocmeetings&prov=ap&type=lgns

No comments: